MolScript Visual Tutorial
- A Simple Guide to making a MolScript plot
- A discussion of logical statements in MolScript
syntax. Two elements of logic and syntax are covered.
- The objects that MolScript draws are the graphics
state. This includes:
- The view of the objects in the MolScript plot can be
manipulated in several ways to enhance your plot.
- MolScript uses four methods for specifying the
colour of graphics state objects.
- Here are virtual references to the programs and
manuals on which this tutorial is based.
MolScript visual tutorial: updated 5.18.98
Written and maintained by Kevin Shaw
Mail kevshaw at yea4us